Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Quest for Furniture

Today I am planning to look for or buy some furniture and appliances for my apartment. Was told it may take several weeks to get it delivered, so definitely I will buy something. Starting with the most important pieces first, I will buy a bedroom suite w/wardrobe, then a refrigerator and a microwave oven. Once I figure out where I will put a dining table, then I will get one of the appropriate size. Kim says we would only need a very small table that would seat just her and I. We will see whats available. After that I will look for some living room stuff. Since I am not planning on having guest over anytime in the near future, I can wait on that. They have something called Friday market here. My guess is it is like a large Flea Market where there are vendors selling nearly everything some new and some used. I will take a look there for some deals, but have been warned that he furniture there may not be the best of quality. I shall see..



Kuwait a Minute

No comments: