Today I put a lease contract on a villa in the Egaila area. It is one of the units I looked at last weekend. I like the area and it is just down the street from one of my co workers.

Still it is more than I wanted to pay, and the kitchen is "REALLY SMALL" Not even big enough for a decent sized refrigerator. I was also wondering where I might be putting a dining table since there is not a dining area in the "REALLY SMALL" kitchen. Possibly I may use the first bedroom as a dining room and also Have my refrigerator in there. I'll have to Draw a floor plan and post it later after I move in. I guess I am stuck in the hotel until 1 April unless I can make other arrangements. Anyway here are a few pictures of the new place. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment