Got my furniture delivered today.
Spend all morning from 6:30 until 11:30 scrubbing the floors, cleaning the countertops and the bathrooms.
Tested out the new vacuum cleaner. It does a good job. The furniture delivery guys showed up at 11:30. They called at 10:45 and said they would be here in 5 minutes. HA! 30 minutes later I get a call and they tell me that the road I live on does not exist. He is Indian or Pakistani so the language barrier is not to bad, but I do have a hard time with it sometimes. I told him the exact address and he then asked if I was in Fintas. I told him I was in Egaila.
That was the problem. So anyway he was here in 5 minutes. It took them 2 1/2 hours to get the furniture in and set up. Here are a few photos
of it. 
No comments:
Post a Comment