Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Quest for Furniture continued..

Went out looking for furniture and appliances. Saw so much stuff my head is spinning. I did find a "deal?" on a bedroom suite that was 399KD with a Chest of drawers for another 49KD. Includes everything except the mattress, but I can buy one there, a pillow top queen size for 120KD or a regular one for 79KD. It does include delivery and setup in the price. Also looked at a Gas stove for approx 100KD, a refrigerator, a toaster oven and a washer and dryer. I looked at some living room furniture, carpets and other stuff. The couches I saw were OK, some were like sitting on a park bench, very hard and not comfortable at all. The area rugs ranged in price from 10KD to over 100KD but that may be last on any list I might have.

No comments: