I have been somewhat negligent about writing in the BLOG but I have been sick. Felling better now, Stopped by a local pharmacy and picked up some medications for cough , runny nose and got some anti-biotic as well. I sure hope this gets cleared up soon. During my house hunt yesterday I looked at 4 different villa's. Each about the same and about the same price. KD 350. A bit more than what I want to pay but all in good neighborhoods?? Each are 3 BR 2 Bath. All are located in Eqaila. One of my co workers lives around the block so I trust the neighborhood. He seems to like it. I saw an empty unit just house down the street from him but do not know anything about it, I would really like a 2 BR unit, but they do seem hard to come by. Maybe that they are snapped up before they go on the market. I will keep checking around. I have a number to call today for some places in Mangaf. I will let everyone wake up before I call. It is only 8 am right now.
The Trials and Tribulations of living and working in Kuwait and the Middle East. The adventure started in Kuwait in 2008, and will now continue in Abu Dhabi / Dubai in 2012 until whenever.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Kimmie!
I have been somewhat negligent about writing in the BLOG but I have been sick. Felling better now, Stopped by a local pharmacy and picked up some medications for cough , runny nose and got some anti-biotic as well. I sure hope this gets cleared up soon. During my house hunt yesterday I looked at 4 different villa's. Each about the same and about the same price. KD 350. A bit more than what I want to pay but all in good neighborhoods?? Each are 3 BR 2 Bath. All are located in Eqaila. One of my co workers lives around the block so I trust the neighborhood. He seems to like it. I saw an empty unit just house down the street from him but do not know anything about it, I would really like a 2 BR unit, but they do seem hard to come by. Maybe that they are snapped up before they go on the market. I will keep checking around. I have a number to call today for some places in Mangaf. I will let everyone wake up before I call. It is only 8 am right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank you honey. I love you and I miss you and I am sorry I am such a b****.
Post a Comment