Kuwait is FLAT, lots of sand, construction projects everywhere you look. Very Modern though. I am staying in the Kuwait Hilton. What a beautiful place. Its very mall like inside, with high end shops and restaurants. Located on the coast, there is a very nice view from my window of the shore line, swimming pools and cabanas. There appears to be a terraced garden below my window, but I cannot see it clearly. Every one is so friendly, polite and always smiling and eager to assist. Today I ate the complimentary breakfast that comes with the price of the room. A very wide assortment of culinary delights from around the world so I tried a little bit of this and that. I had a starter plate of fruits and cheese, with coffee and a glass of tomato juice. Then I tried a few different cheeses, the ones I have never heard of and some samples of smoked meats. Very Good! Lastly I ordered a Spanish omelet. Excellent!, but so large I could not finish it. The coffee was HOT, but it had an instant coffee taste. Almost like "Tasters Choice". But it may just be the way they brew it.
No comments:
Post a Comment