I have been home for 2 weeks now and have another week to go before I head back to Q8. The weather here has been good for the most part, we had some snow flurries while I was visiting mom and I saw a few here at the beach but nothing really to brag about. I have had a bit of erratic operation on the motorcycle, seems like a fuel delivery problem, like maybe a fuel strainer is clogged, I am not sure and it has been too darn cold to investigate. I would have to remove the tank and remove the fuel shutoff valve, and I just have not had time to do that. I am still riding the bike although it quit running while stopped at a light and I had to push it to the side of the highway until I got it running again. Took a few minutes, but it started back up and ran really good for the remainder of the ride. I thought maybe it was some old gas, but filling it up did not improve the performance, so I will stick to the fuel strainer theory for now.
Went up to visit my mom and took her to dinner for her birthday. Cathy and Lee, Barbara and Charles joined us and we all had a good meal and visit. It was nice to see everyone and chat and take pictures. The next day Mom prepared a meatloaf for dinner then we said goodbye and headed back down the mountain to the beach.
This last week here I am planning to just relax and maybe do some yard work if its not too awfully cold, then pack up my stuff and head on back.
I will keep you posted on anything else that happens.
TTYL
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment