Assalamu Aliakum,
Well I am just sitting here in my flat waiting for the time to go to Kuwait International and head home for a 3 week R&R. I am pretty much packed and ready to go , BUT... I can't decide if I need or want to bring my laptop with me. Not so much that I don't want to , but it's the hassle of airport security that I would rather avoid. I used to love flying, but now it's just a pain, with the long lines, the redundant and sometimes absurd security checks, but I know that it is all necessary.
The flight is about 14 hours long from KWI to Dulles, Washington, DC. Then another flight from DC to Norfolk for a scheduled total trip time of nearly 18 hours. So, I hope I am able to get a nap on the plane. I also hope the movies have changed since last flight.
Well I hope to see all when I get back home. I plan to visit my mom and help her celebrate her birthday and take her to dinner. Then I have a few home projects that need to be done.
I really hope the weather is nice as I want to get some riding in on my motorcycle while home.
TTYL
Mike
Well I am just sitting here in my flat waiting for the time to go to Kuwait International and head home for a 3 week R&R. I am pretty much packed and ready to go , BUT... I can't decide if I need or want to bring my laptop with me. Not so much that I don't want to , but it's the hassle of airport security that I would rather avoid. I used to love flying, but now it's just a pain, with the long lines, the redundant and sometimes absurd security checks, but I know that it is all necessary.
The flight is about 14 hours long from KWI to Dulles, Washington, DC. Then another flight from DC to Norfolk for a scheduled total trip time of nearly 18 hours. So, I hope I am able to get a nap on the plane. I also hope the movies have changed since last flight.
Well I hope to see all when I get back home. I plan to visit my mom and help her celebrate her birthday and take her to dinner. Then I have a few home projects that need to be done.
I really hope the weather is nice as I want to get some riding in on my motorcycle while home.
TTYL
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment