Tuesday, July 8, 2008

R & R Time is coming up.

Marhaba (hello) from Kuwait.

Today I made my travel arrangements for my R&R. I had hoped originally to travel to some far off and remote part of the world and see something I had never seen before but I guess thats not going to happen this R&R. I will be traveling to Virginia to visit family and spend thanksgiving there. My itinerary is to leave Kuwait on the 7th of November arriving in VA about 14 hours later. I am also planning while in the states to visit my mom for her birthday. It will be a busy time while there. I hope my girls will fix me a thanksgiving feast that will tide me over for Christmas and New Years as well.

I also hope the weather is favorable for riding as I really miss my motorcycle cruises with Kim on the back. I had hoped to get a chance to ride while over here but that would would be insane, what with the way the people drive here. Have I mentioned that they drive CRAZY! Still no word on my Kuwait drivers license. I hear I may get it on the 12th, Insha'allah (god willing)..... That would be the 12th of NEVER!

Looking forward to seeing most of you in November. I will continue to update the blog when things happen. Until then.

Ma'assalama (Go In Peace)

No comments: