Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Hello - Marhaba!

Well there were no fireworks here for the 4th, but I did have 3 days off. So I spent my time wisely, watching TV and eating and cooking. Since I do not have a grill to cook out on I baked a chicken, and fixed some sort of brown rice concoction with all kinds of junk in it. Actually it came out pretty darn good and now I gotta figure out what all I put in it so I can recreate it later. I baked some whole wheat bread the other day, so I finished off that loaf today with dinner. Here are some pictures of the my creations, and I must say they tasted GREAT! BTW, I do have left overs, so I will be eating them tomorrow and beyond for dinner.
On another note, the elevator people have been working on the lift and hopefully it will be done in a few days. I don't know how much more they have to do, so I am only guessing.

Kim and Ashleigh will be here in 2 weeks, and I am looking forward to that. I have plans to teach Ashleigh how to cook more than Ramen Noodles.










Well that's it for today, TTYL

Ma'assalama

Mike

No comments: