Hello again,
My how time flies. Here it is the end of July, Kim and Ashleigh have been here 2 weeks and Gwyn is 2 weeks old today. We have been having a dusty few days of late, it just blew in from up north. Temps are still way up there, so mostly people stay at home or go to malls. Next month (Sept) I will be home for home leave and hope to see everyone I can, my mom especially and of course my new granddaughter Gwyn. Ramadan starts this year in August, around the 20th so I will only have to be here for 2 weeks of that. I really don't mind Ramadan for myself, but with the family here it will be extremely boring for them since all the shops are closed from sunup to sunset, and I mean "ALL" the shops. You can buy groceries, but that is about it, so we will be doing a lot of mall stuff before then.
Home leave should be fun. I spoke with my mom and she says that all my sisters will be there and maybe even my brother, so it should be a "mini" family reunion. I am hoping the weather will be nice so we can have a decent cook out. It will be a quick weekend trip though because Ashleigh has to return back to school, Carla has to work I think, mom has a doctor appointment and I have a doctor appointment. Hoping the weather is good for a few motorcycle rides and just a bunch of time for relaxing.
Well I guess that's it for now...TTYL
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment