Marhaba,
Well I have been in the new place a full month now and Guess what? They still do not have the lift working, so I have to trudge up the stairs daily. They have been working on the elevator though, very, very slowly. Actually, the stairs are not all that bad unless I go shopping and have a ton of groceries to get up the stairs, and it is good exercise. This week I was totally bored so I roasted a chicken in my little "easy bake " oven, and I must say it was delicious. Then still being bored, I bought some whole wheat flour while shopping and started baking bread and it turned out "not too bad" for a first attempt at whole wheat bread. I will modify my recipe some to get a better taste.
I really need to get back into using the Wii for exercise, I still play Tiger Woods golf and have been using my dumb bell weights plus the stair climbing, so I don't feel TOO bad about the Wii. I may bowl a few games when I get home today.
The weather here is pretty hot, but I guess I am used to it this year as I don't seem to mind the heat at all now. The main thing is to stay hydrated and not be in the direct sun for too long. Mostly though, I stay in doors at home or at work or at the mall when I go shopping and the car has an excellent A/C unit.
My girls sent me season 5 of Stargate SG-1 on DVD for fathers day, so I have been watching a few episodes daily in the afternoon. Also I have found some Arabic language pod casts and have been listening to them trying to add a few new words to my vocabulary.
Well folks, that's about all I can think of for now so I will say Ma'Assalama.
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment