In six days I will be getting on a flight to the US for a short visit and the unpleasant task of attending the funeral of Kim's Dad. Jim passed away recently and his funeral service will be in Arlington National Cemetery on 26 August 2008. I was able to get emergency leave and will be attending.
I will also be very busy as I have some medical appointments to take care of while home and then the drive to DC. I plan to visit my sister for a day in Maryland, Plan to do some sightseeing in DC while there and then return to home and then back to Kuwait.
Not too much has happened here in Kuwait. It is still too hot outside during the day for activities and I have observed the Kuwaiti's do most everything during the late evening when it is a bit cooler. At least then the sun is down and it is not scorching, but it is still "HOT".
Ramadan starts in a few weeks and that will be an experience for me. The Muslims take the observance of Ramadan very seriously, please click the link to learn more about this religious time.
Life is precious and everyone only has a fixed number of days. So..
Love your friends and family like tomorrow will be "YOUR" last day.
Never forget to tell those you do love that you "LOVE" them.
It will make you feel better.
Love your friends and family like tomorrow will be "YOUR" last day.
Never forget to tell those you do love that you "LOVE" them.
It will make you feel better.
Ma'assalama
TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment