Assalamu alaikum..
Two more days, It feels as if Christmas is coming. Got word today I should have my Exit letter tomorrow. Thats good as I leave the day after. I only dread the long flight. Hopefully I can get some sleep on the plane and arrive somewhat rested on Friday. Its only a 7 hour time difference from here to there, but I seem to burn out fast when my body says it is time to sleep. So I will try to stay awake on the flight for the first 5 hours and then sleep until the last hour or so.
I may not be making posts to the blog while not in Kuwait, but you never know. So Stay tuned.
Ma'assalama
TTYL
Two more days, It feels as if Christmas is coming. Got word today I should have my Exit letter tomorrow. Thats good as I leave the day after. I only dread the long flight. Hopefully I can get some sleep on the plane and arrive somewhat rested on Friday. Its only a 7 hour time difference from here to there, but I seem to burn out fast when my body says it is time to sleep. So I will try to stay awake on the flight for the first 5 hours and then sleep until the last hour or so.
I may not be making posts to the blog while not in Kuwait, but you never know. So Stay tuned.
Ma'assalama
TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment