Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easy Bake!


I finished getting the appliances for my kitchen today. I saw a really small oven / electric stove combo. It has 2 burners on top and a baking and broiler burner inside. It should suffice for my needs here since I don't do very much cooking or baking. Now I may broil something in the future, maybe some chicken or possibly a steak. As you can see by the photos the oven dial is calibrated in degree's Celsius so I will have to learn to convert. Also shown is my microwave and tv and stand. What More could I ask for? Well, maybe someone to share dinner with, Hopefully Kim will be coming over soon. She had a spot on her nose that needed a biopsy, so I am waiting on that result for now.


1 comment:

Arabian lady said...

i wish you're having a good time in kuwait :)
Salam Alaikum