Well, yesterday they requested I turn over my U.S. drivers license and passport for translation into Arabic and to put the permanent VISA into it. I hope this is progress. The other tech I work with had the same thing done to him and then he got his semi permanent base pass not long after that. He still does not have his resident card yet and he has been here 1 month ahead of me. So Only God Knows when this is going to be finished, but it seems I am one step closer.
Today is HOT! Temps are 100 and the forecast was for 104. I believe we have entered the warm months of summer. At least the sky is blue and not a muddy brown. But did I mention It is HOT!
These are mild temps compared to the 122's that it can get up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment