The Trials and Tribulations of living and working in Kuwait and the Middle East. The adventure started in Kuwait in 2008, and will now continue in Abu Dhabi / Dubai in 2012 until whenever.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Dinner 4 One
Tonight I cooked dinner for the first time, (other than hot dogs). I had a Lean Cuisine Pizza. Took all of six minutes from freezer to plate. And I know this looks like a commercial, but it was really good, and very easy to make.
Yummy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi daddy, that pizza looks really good!!!! Have not talk to you in a while so I thought I would stop by and say HI!! and I love you. Bye for now I have to go to work
1 comment:
Hi daddy, that pizza looks really good!!!! Have not talk to you in a while so I thought I would stop by and say HI!! and I love you. Bye for now I have to go to work
Post a Comment