Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday..

I went into town today and of course I beat the crowd. Shopping was quick and easy and the best part is I did not spend too much money. I got home just before noon and fixed lunch, a few slices of Arabic extra bran bread with some Hummus. I really love that stuff.

Got a phone call from my manager saying we got a 3 month extension on the contract so that means I am good here til the end of April, and the home office is re-doing the bid for the remainder of the year. That was the best news I have heard so far. Kim will be so excited as well. The follow on contract is "In the works" for the years 2011 and 2012. Hope we get that as well.

Aside from that, everything is going along as usual. Still quite chilly outside, been hazy and foggy all day. I even have a space heater running to take the chill off.

TTYL, Mike

No comments: