We left labor day and headed back to the beach. I had a doctors appointment a few days later and I also wanted to get some riding in on my motorcycle. The weather was not cooperating at first, then the bike had issues with the carburetor. A couple applications of carburetor cleaner improved that , but I believe it will require a rebuild in the end. Maybe next time I'm home.
I also did a little bit of work around the house, mostly plumbing issues and did a little work in the back yard. All in all I had a great time at home, but it ended to quickly for everyone, as I had to leave on the 17th to go back to Kuwait..
<- FLIGHT BACK TO KUWAIT ->
The weather here in Kuwait is HOT and HUMID! The combination of heat and humidity together make it almost unbearable to be outside and breathe, so I stay inside. Today I went shopping for some groceries but other than that I do not plan to go out for anything except work.
Well , that's all folks!!
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment