Hello,
Well I think I am going to set Larry free. He does not seem to be doing well in captivity, so I will let him go when I get home from work today. I have yet to see him attempt to eat anything and I am afraid he will just starve himself to death. Maybe if he were a bit larger it would be different.
Just a few weeks left and I will be heading home for home leave. Can't wait, but I can't leave any sooner either. I have already planned to take the last week before I leave off anyway, so I can get packed and get the girls packed and ready to fly home. It will be the second week of Ramadan then, but we will probably just sit at home during the day time. Maybe we will be able to experience the night time, when every one is festive after "Iftar" or breakfast.
So, all that being said I will close for now and say TTYL
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment