Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"WTF" -- Over

I finished the medical review OK. That was the biggest sticking point in 2008 when I was trying to deploy to Kuwait.
 Now, the background investigation has found a discrepancy with the salary I reported on the job application and the salary reported by the company I was working for. I reported the entire amount I was paid including the per Diem. The company only reported the salary and not the per Diem. The security investigators seem to be dragging their feet to get back to me so I can "clarify" the difference. That is the only hang up right now preventing me from being hired.
I still have a ton of crap to get done after they hire me. I need visa's and who knows what ever else to get cleared for international relocation.
What a "HASSLE" it is turning out to be.

No comments: