Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16 December

As'salamu Alaykum,

Here is an update of events that has happened since I last wrote.

I was turned down for the Hungary job that I had applied for. I do not know if I am saddened or happy about that.

The current contract I am on has been given a 3 month extension, so I am definitely happy about that. Now all that is needed is for the remainder of the year contract to be signed and the follow-on for the 2 years beyond that and I will be really happy.

Kim is almost fully recovered from her surgery, she has just one more appointment with the surgeon and then she is done.

I bought a flight for Kim to come over to Kuwait so she will be arriving here New Years eve. That will be great to have someone to ring in the New Year with. I still need to get her visa stuff done, but that will take a side trip to the airport to set it up.

The weather here in Kuwait has been very nice. We have had several rain days and the temps are sometimes bordering on cold, but the daytime temps are always very nice in the upper 60's and 70's. Just great for walks outside, so when Kim arrives that's what we intend to do, take some walks on the gulf and just hang out together.

That's all I can think of for now so I will say - Ma'assalama

TTYL , Mike

No comments: