Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time Flies when you are having Fun....

With that being said, Kim and I are leaving Kuwait tonight to fly back to the states, me for a 2 week R&R and Kim to stay a few months until July. She and Ashleigh will return for a few months in the summer. I guess I will be a bachelor again until then. Kim really likes it here as she has met a few women in a quilting club, and of course that is right up her alley. I even bought her a sewing machine for her to use while she is here and she seems to have really done some great quilting projects with it.

My plans for R&R are to spend a lot of time with the grand kids, I have already committed to taking Alyssa and Ashleigh to the Norfolk Zoo, and I am actually looking forward to that. Then I want to make a trip to Busch Gardens, Kim wants to ride to Arlington National, and I want to get some good motorcycle riding done. Depending on the weather, we may take a day trip on the bike to D.C. That may be a stretch for comfort for Kim, so we will think hard about that.

Other that all that I need to get my bags packed, it is so hard to decide what to bring and how much stuff to bring. I want to pack light, so that makes the task even more difficult.
Well, onwards and upwards..

TTYL, hope to see as many people as possible while home.

Ma'assalama

Mike

No comments: