Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End Of April

Marhaba!

Time again to write something. Well, Kim has been gone nearly a month now and I have been back in Kuwait for 2 weeks. Things are changing here. My downstairs neighbors (American) moved out at the end of March, and I now have a Kuwaiti family living in the apartment below me. That in itself is not a bad thing , but they do have two small kids that like to yell and scream and it is very noisy now in my apartment. So, I have looked and found a new flat not far from this one, about a five minute walk away. It is brand new, located on the 3rd floor and has a few amenities this flat does not offer. Mainly a full size kitchen and a laundry room located inside the apartment rather than on the floor above. This will prove handy for doing laundry and the full kitchen will be nice also. It also includes satellite service although I have to supply the sat receiver box.

I had a pretty good time on R&R doing things that needed to be done, celebrating belated birthdays and anniversaries, going to dinner and visiting friends. I had some good days for riding though the temps were a bit chillier that I would have liked, Kim and I still had some enjoyable rides.

I took the entire family out to dinner one night for celebrations, it was Kim and my anniversary dinner, Ashleigh's birthday, Lyssa's birthday, Kim's birthday, Chris' Birthday, Krista's birthday, Chris and Carla's anniversary but mainly it was a family get together. We all had a Great Time!

I also took the grand kids to the Norfolk Zoo. It has certainly changed since the last time I had visited there. It is much nicer now than I remember it being a zillion years ago. We also did a day trip to Busch Gardens and had a good time there with the kids and family. I rode several of the roller coasters, but mostly it was a day for the kids.

Well I guess that's about all for now. TTYL

Ma'assalama

Mike

No comments: