Assalamu Aliakum!
Last night I received a very surprising "Skype phone call" from my old friend Norman Harrell, the "Original Stormin' Norman". I guess he had contacted Kim and she provided him with my Skype name so he called me. It was really great to chat with him about things that are going on in our lives. I congratulated him on his recent marriage to Laura and talked about other events and friends and such. Norman told me of old friends and acquaintances that were at his wedding, some I have not seen in over 20 years, but then again I didn't know he was planning to get married. I will probably stop by and see him in person when I get home on R&R in a few weeks. Norman is a really great singer and song writer I have known since 1972 and he still plays a few gigs, so I go to listen and socialize whenever I can.
About 3 weeks and counting down!!
Ma'assalama
TTYL
Mike
Last night I received a very surprising "Skype phone call" from my old friend Norman Harrell, the "Original Stormin' Norman". I guess he had contacted Kim and she provided him with my Skype name so he called me. It was really great to chat with him about things that are going on in our lives. I congratulated him on his recent marriage to Laura and talked about other events and friends and such. Norman told me of old friends and acquaintances that were at his wedding, some I have not seen in over 20 years, but then again I didn't know he was planning to get married. I will probably stop by and see him in person when I get home on R&R in a few weeks. Norman is a really great singer and song writer I have known since 1972 and he still plays a few gigs, so I go to listen and socialize whenever I can.
About 3 weeks and counting down!!
Ma'assalama
TTYL
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment