Today I got home from work and decided to fix a bite to eat. Well, I have some lettuce and tomatoes, cucumbers, some soy beans and sunflower seeds, onions, bell peppers and all the fixin's for a salad, so I took that route. But I need something else
to put into it. Looking in the freezer I found just what I needed. Chicken Breast! I then fired up the easy bake oven and broiled me 2 breast fillets, seasoned with Mrs. Dash, and in no time at all I had some great smells coming out of the oven. Now I had to fabricate a salad dressing with things on hand, so it was a homemade Italian style (oil and vinegar) with more Mrs. Dash ( really wonderful stuff ). Now the chicken is cooked and sliced for the salad, the dressing is made, as is the salad. Put it all together and VOILA!!
to put into it. Looking in the freezer I found just what I needed. Chicken Breast! I then fired up the easy bake oven and broiled me 2 breast fillets, seasoned with Mrs. Dash, and in no time at all I had some great smells coming out of the oven. Now I had to fabricate a salad dressing with things on hand, so it was a homemade Italian style (oil and vinegar) with more Mrs. Dash ( really wonderful stuff ). Now the chicken is cooked and sliced for the salad, the dressing is made, as is the salad. Put it all together and VOILA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment