Yesterday, I called my cab driver Ryan for a ride into Fahaheel, where I took Kim and Ashleigh shopping and found some OK deals on a dining room set up. A 4 top table with 4 padded bar stools which since I do not have a "Dining" room, I figured the casual table with bar stools would be more than adequate. It will also serve dual purpose as a place to use the laptop. Now I can toss out the cardboard boxes I have been using as end / coffee tables. Also found some matching end tables and coffee (tea) table for the living room ( they sort of match the dining table ) and some bed side lamps for the bedrooms. Furniture to be delivered Saturday between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm (today).
After shopping at Center Point Home furnishings we took a walk over to Al-Kout Mall, walked about there for a while to see what was there then ate lunch in the food court. Ashleigh had a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza and Kim and I had a Philly steak and cheese. After that we took a stroll to the Sultan Center Grocery store and stocked up on some food items. I have a pretty full pantry now and should only need to make maintenance trips to the store for odds and ends as needed. To see photos of the whole day please visit www.quiltingmemakim.blogspot.com
After shopping at Center Point Home furnishings we took a walk over to Al-Kout Mall, walked about there for a while to see what was there then ate lunch in the food court. Ashleigh had a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza and Kim and I had a Philly steak and cheese. After that we took a stroll to the Sultan Center Grocery store and stocked up on some food items. I have a pretty full pantry now and should only need to make maintenance trips to the store for odds and ends as needed. To see photos of the whole day please visit www.quiltingmemakim.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment