Today is my dad's birthday. He would have been 89 today. Happy Birthday Dad!
I may have some news about my civil ID status. It is possible that I may have it next week! Yeah!!
Then possibly I will be able to get a drivers license and actually do something around here besides watch TV.
The landlord added some carports to the front of the apartment. Th

ey are an absolute necessity

here in the summer. Inside car temps could reach over 150 degrees when you park in the direct sunlight, so shade is essential. here are a few pictures. My only critique is that they look homemade, which they were. Most of the other buildings in the area have commercially made decorative carports, and they look so much nicer. The last 2 pix are of the alley way entrance into my apartment. You can see the privacy fence that the landlord put up. Actually, all I wanted was a security gate on the patio door, but he had a full enclosure put up, and by the workmanship I would guess by the same people that did the carports.

No comments:
Post a Comment