I have been back in the states for almost 2 weeks now and have been puttering around the back yard, put up a small patio tomato garden with some pepper plants and I plan to add some herbs later today. I got the pool stabilized and cleared up for the season and the girls have had a blast in it. The weather has be perfect for evening rides with Kim. I have been catching up on my favorite foods since being home but I sense I need to slow down a bit. The scales do not lie.
On the job front, there are no jobs, but I will keep looking. I had to apply for unemployment in Missouri since that is where all my income was reported. Nothing can be easy any more. Thanks to the internet it will not be too difficult I hope.
Today I plan on working more in the backyard, adding more paver blocks for a walkway around the pool, and stopping by Home Depot to get the needed stuff and some herb plants. Not sure what to get yet.
That's it for now,
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment