Gotta get used to putting 2010 in the date. I cannot believe January is over all ready. Kim and I are having a blast together, but of course, before I know it, it will be time to leave. I have been watching with interest the news about the snow storm on the east coast. 7 inches..WOW! wish I was there. The last major snow I remember was more than 10 years ago. Stephanie took a picture of the snow and my motorcycle sitting in it. I wish I was there. I guess I really should buy another cover for it, but the last one I had fell apart in about a year, and they are not cheap. I guess the covers are made for inside protection.
Still no word on the contract, so I will just play it by ear, but I did book a flight home for March 31 for a 2 week stay. I have a lot of needed repairs to do when I get there, and my fun meter is pegged here in Kuwait. I need a break and want to get to know my new grand babies at least before they start walking and talking. Super Bowl will be shown here but it starts at 2 am I think, but will watch it anyway. I will just readjust my sleep for that day.
Well I guess that's about it for now. Not a whole lot to speak about anymore.
TTYL
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment