Time is flying by..it is Halloween already. Do not know how much longer I will be in Kuwait, as no one knows if or when the contract will be signed. As it stands, this contract is over at the end of January 2010, so that leaves approx 90 days. I really want at least a one year extension, that will get me into a better position for retirement and a few years beyond that would be even better. I am headed back to the states in 3 days, Kim is having a surgery and I need to be there for her. It will also let me get a pulse on the economy and look at some options if the worst happens here. So I have been packing up some things that I want to get back home, i.e. my DVD collection and clothes I do not need and such, I will pack them in my luggage and carry them home this trip.
I will also get a chance at seeing my newest grand-daughter Bryanna . I was not expecting to see her until after March next year, so this is a good thing.
Not a whole lot more to say right now, so..
Have a "HAPPY HALLOWEEN"
TTYL
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment